Monday 25 March 2013

Anchilaries Task: Newspaper advertisement.

i have taken photos for my newspaper advert as the quality will be loads better. Also with this i can edit them on photoshop and make a better product. Here is the steps i have taken to edit my advert also adapted with the feedback i got.
I have cropped the image to take out any distracting parts and to keep your eye focused on the subject.

 Here i have reduced the exposure so it is really dark. this is to set me up for my last effect. It will give it the contrast in the background that is needed.
I have added in a lighting effects so it has a direct light. This is to make the subject stand out more and o give it that egde. I had to do it this way as i have no lighting of my own. Now you can see why i have darkend the background for the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment