Friday 25 January 2013

How to Exhibit my production

My production will be for a niece market so the exhibition will not be like the norm and in a Big Cinema chain. I will look at releasing mine into an Art house cinema which will be better for this film and hopefully make more money. An Art house cinema that I will ask is a local one in Norwich called ‘Cinema City’.

For the release of my film I will try get it premiered in a Ski and Snowboard Shop called ‘Snowfit’. They have a projector to show it on and it will get more interest and will be the perfect atmosphere for the target market to watch it.

1 comment:

  1. Niche - not niece.

    Do you think it is realistic for you to get this released at such a prestigious venue as Cinema City. Would you not be better putting on the usual platforms online and building up a buzz around it that way first?

    ReplyDelete