Monday 3 December 2012

Props
The props will be different to normal documentaries as the props will be the obstacles tom rides. With the props at Norfolk Snow sports club I won’t have to do much research on them as I’m also a local rider there so I know what they’re like. I will have to think about the lighting of the slope and lighting of the obstacles. With the other slopes that I go to film at I will have to look at the Set up of the slope before and plan around that.
The obstacles will be different so it doesn’t get tedious while watching. These pictures below will act as a mood board for ideas when planning some shots. These pictures are from other ski films and photos I have seem which will inspire me. These photos will also help me in different shot types while filming.
These pictures have a range of rails I could use and think about setting up. I also already have ideas for some set ups so I need to write them up when I start planning.
Costumes
The skiers will not have costumes as they don’t have too. The only thing I have said is not to wear offensive clothing.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to write about sponsorship on here as well?
    T: Capital letter for the first letter of names.
    T:Their/there

    ReplyDelete