Monday 3 December 2012

Titles

When choosing my title of my Documentary I need to look at other films names in this genre and field. This is a list below of some to give me ideas and to pick out the best ones and the ones I dislike.
After dark
Eye trip
Refresh
Turbo
Real-time
Long story short
Balance
Every day is a Saturday
Daredevils
These are all titles of films and documentaries in that genre. These names don’t look relevant but when you watch them you realize that they mean quite a lot about the film. I really like the name ‘Real Time’ it stands out and has a nice meaning to it. The name ‘Everyday is a Saturday’ has a good meaning; this is a documentary on freestyle skiers that lead a life what means ‘Everyday is a Saturday’. A name that I have been thinking of is ‘The way They see it’. It’s catchy it has a meaning where it shows how people see there sports and describing it too you with there own opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Fine.
    T: Avoid 'nice' ('and has a nice meaning to it.')
    T: spelling of their.

    ReplyDelete